CWR Earthmoving are a proven solution for supply, installation and execution of your proposed drainage design. The team at CWR have extensive experience in drainage installation and will ensure that your site passes inspection the first time. Our team will liaise with the relevant shire professionally throughout the duration of works and meet with council representatives on the ground for the drainage inspection prior to backfill and compaction.
With supply and installation to Local council requirements; our services include:
- Dial before you dig (DBYD) approval and reporting prior to commencement of all works.
- Leach drain supply and installation
- Septic tank supply and installation
- Soak well supply and installation (trafficable and non-trafficable)
- Soak tank supply and installation (interconnected tanks, trafficable and non-trafficable)
- Flow control pit supply and installation
- Subsoil drainage supply and installation
- Water catchment and diversion
- Gravity sewer excavation
- As built drawings are supplied upon completion of works
- De-watering and removal of redundant septic systems (including backfill and compaction of cavities)
- Dam excavations, water diversion and corrosion control
Contact us for an expert quote or to simply discuss your options going forward.